Thursday, February 16, 2006

Blog it Up

Well, I finally started a blog. These blogs are like an addiction. I find myself staying up till the wee hours of the night, reading bout others' lives. What is it bout us humans? We have this sick need to know what someone's day was like... I mean if someone wrote about how they brushed their teeth..i'd wanna know what toothpaste they used!?! Yea, i can't help it...Ima tell myself its normal and move on..hehe.

**** ****

In sha'Allah, I have much to write..but rite now i gotta get some pen to paper and produce some coherent research on NY's laws regarding Exemption of Homeowner Liability. yea.. i know, sounds like a party. woohoo. ::rolling eyes::

well neways..wasalaam & payce out homies!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hellooo!! yes its me...da coolest ....the aweesomest....RAJAHHH!! wats up madness??? i MISS YOUUU!! ur blog thing is kool...now i can read it and see how ur days go!! lolz....well...i will talk to you later!!...actually im talkin to u online rite now but yea!! ok...g'byee!! :]

February 19, 2006 1:30 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

rajahhhh...haha..yea my days go not so interestingly...but since ur days are a lot more boring than mine...go for it! hehe..j/k j/k lol

luv ya babe! :)~

February 19, 2006 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home