Thursday, February 16, 2006

Live by the Creed!

::My Mantra::

Since moving to "The City"( as the New Yorker's like to say) I find myself exposed to a diff. crowd. Lemme just say one thng, law school is an evil entity…makes the gora’s drink like fish! Some nites I come home feeling guilty b/c I didn't do nethng to futher my Imaan (may Allah {swt} forgive me). I mean Alhumdulillah I don’t drink or nethng, but just being in that environment is bad enuff. U mite wonder y the hell I even go? But lemme tell u, its to keep my sanity. Moving across the country, living by urself and going to school where u can count the number of muslims on one hand, u gotta go out! Or else ur gonna go crazy and not to mention feel hella lonely….

I AM working on making some good, muslim friends tho, but its hard when they’re not @ ur school..well wutever..ima stop complaining now…


***Payce!***

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

salaam brother from new york :D

February 17, 2006 3:44 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

walaikumasalaam bro :P

February 17, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Malkin said...

law school is an evil entity…makes the gora’s drink like fish!

hhmmmm, what are you talkin about, kid?

February 18, 2006 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home