Friday, February 17, 2006

<< Jummah Mubarak >>

I LUV FRIDAYS!

Not only is it Jummah, but Friday's are the days I get 'ta play tourist since I don't have class. Seriously, the one thing I find great bout NY is the variety of ppl, wait, lemme refine that, a variety of crazy ppl. I mean one sec u'll see this blinged out, Prada carryin, fur wearing woman w/ her lil, yipping dog, and the next, a crack- head declaring, "LORD JESUS YOU'RE CUTE." lol ::sigh:: Gotta love them crack heads.

Well, lets see wut adventure I go through today, I think ima get some shopping done...haven't done that in ages! (well about a wk, but for a shopaholic it's the horror of all horrors!) lol...j/k, kinda.


Neways, it's bout 1 and the khutbah begins @ 1:20pm (insha'Allah)..so i better get going .

wasalaam

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're really weird and excessively use the god's name...=] hahaha i thought the crackhead liked jesus or something...

February 19, 2006 1:46 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

Hey Zahera...LA & NY are way opposite and i'm glad i got to experience em both, altho i'm partial to LA! Still, I wanna visit London one day too, ia! I'm sure its just as wonderful..well prbly better cuz u guys have those tyte accents!

wasalaam :P

February 19, 2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

nabman...Wuttup foolio?! u ARE the devil lol..thass y i gotta stay away! lol j/k j/k..i still luv u!

~L8r~

February 19, 2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

haha y cuz the british accent = trouble? lol...

February 19, 2006 11:40 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

angelic riiite. lol..j/k, but really tho..I had to go to this law symposium recently & the only one I was "awake" for was the british dudes. altho, I agree..irish is another favorite. In NYC its the Brooklyn accent...its totally awesome. Still, I get hell from my friends here for having a totally LA/Cali style. oh well, we all want wut we can't have! ain't that the truth.

February 19, 2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

Texas is hot too! I find it kinda tough moving since i miss my family @ times..but alhumdulillah, I talk to em like every day...5x a day or somethng! lol...

:)

February 20, 2006 12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nabman!!

Since u think she excessively uses His name (swt). Chew on this:
ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH
ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH....

...OMG I've gone Sufi. Just kidding!

-Your fav east coast cuz in need of a tan

February 20, 2006 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home