Friday, March 03, 2006

Jummah Mubarak!!!!!

Jummah Mubarak!!!

Well, I just got home (to LA) and, of course, the second my mom saw me, she started crying. It makes me feel bad for moving away...but then again, she's the one who encouraged me to move! Alhumdulillah i'm blessed to have parents who promised that they wouldn't hold me back for school and i'm truly grateful. Unfortunately, its raining today and for the next coupla days. How unfair! Everyday for the past week it was sunny and beautiful, but when I get here, nope! Uh well i'm just glad to be back...alhumdulillah.


iA more of an update l8R, i gotta get some sleep.

wasalaam :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Reza said...

Yea it was raining today but then it cleared out Madiha :P. Heck I was out went to classes at USC wearing bermuda shorts :P. Good weather in all.. The rains has cleaned a lot of the stuff out there.

March 03, 2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

Reza: Ur a true Cali guy now! Shorts and flip flops in the rain..hah yea but i agree, it wasn't cold, but it sucked cuz i got all soaked. My sis forgot to bring the umbrella :(

March 04, 2006 12:53 AM  
Blogger Reza said...

Aww

March 04, 2006 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home