Thursday, May 04, 2006

A lil clear up..

NEW POST BELOW : FOR SOME REASON IT DIDNT POST AS THE NEWEST. :)

~ Asalam'alaykum~

I appreciate all of you who participated in the commentary on my last post. This is the whole reason I write my thoughts on a blog. I didn't take any offense to your comments and opinons and will only become upset if people make personal attacks. I feel that it's good to have different points of views discussed since it's eye-opening to say the least. I just hope I didn't upset anyone because that was truly not my intention. Furthermore, I'd like to make sure everyone knows that I don't hold anger towards them in any way. Alhumdulillah, I don't believe in holding grudges, especially for little things like this, and I don't want anyone to feel that they're not allowed to comment on my blog in the future. Please feel free to express your opinions, as long as you remember to have Aklhaq. Otherwise ima haveta censor you! :P

wasalaam,

Madiha :)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madoha ya mahdomeh,

You have the right to speak your mind out. And it’s known that not everyone will agree with…it never works that way…You have the right to agree and to disagree…And who doesn't know that, well…It's his/her problem.

The one who reads that blogs should have the mind that accept what he/she doesn't agree with…

Keep on writing, and start your wars…Don't worry, I got your back ;)

May 04, 2006 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha u like bat curry!!!

May 04, 2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

Zahera & brotherhood: yum! bat curry...i know a prince who can hook me up ;) haha

neverland82: :P jazakallah!

May 04, 2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger Iboo LaL said...

even though I didnt get any acknowledgement for my comments, i will ASSUME this post also is referring to me. Thanks a bundle...

May 04, 2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger Iboo LaL said...

I was being sarcastic btw(see internet is da gay)

May 04, 2006 1:11 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

iboo: ur comments rocked and they really go along w/ wut i was trying to get across. thank a lot homie! ws :P

May 04, 2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger ™ سكينة بنت أحمد said...

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaah,

Awwww, I feel so welcomed. AlHumdu-Lillaah.

Jezaaki-Allaahu Khayren.

Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh

May 04, 2006 7:59 PM  
Blogger Malkin said...

i still want my suga momma

May 04, 2006 9:53 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

™ سكينة بنت أحمد; walaikumasalam wr wb & you should always :P

mlakin: LOL! yea..mmm working on it?

May 05, 2006 5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalamoalikum sweetie, I hope ur doing wondeful 2day! WoW!! Im so amazed by ur website. I am definitely gona give all of it a read during summer, but so far GREAT job! Now wats up with the dating chakaar? lolzz Guys calm down! ;) Cool website hun & a gr8 idea to keep us updated about ur ahem =) N E wayz Im a big fan of ur work & keep up this page 4 eva! Love Yah ~MzM~

May 21, 2006 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting : "As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back..."
Take care of you ~Muahz
*MM*

May 23, 2006 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home