Monday, March 06, 2006

The Good Ole Days

Its funny how we come to appreciate those days that we used to dread. Same time last year, I was praying as hard as I could to get into law school....I had a year off from school and I worked on creating a tutoring business w/ my sister. Still, it was like, I didn't want to be labled as the LOSER who didnt get into law school and the aunties were like "buss shaadi kardo." Hold up Aunty! Pshh...no way! I wanna make my own way, thank you. I mean yea marraige and all is in the future inshAllah, but maybe in like a few years, like when i'm 25 (i bet my mom's havin an aneurysm somewhere for me saying that).

So today I had a schedule exactly like one of my old days and I enjoyed every bit! Ironic I know.


ws..madiha :P

7 Comments:

Blogger Reza said...

LoL good luck Madiha. :D

March 07, 2006 2:07 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

reza: Thanx homie..i'll need lots of it lol!
Zahera: ZZZZ!! MashAllah! lucky ur almost done, but i can see how u wouldn't want it to end. What are u researching btw? And..Congrats on the 8 months! (i saw that off of bro's) :P InshAllah i wanna wear hijab too, but its a big step, and i wanna make sure i'm ready for it. U can't be unsure bout somethng like that.

March 07, 2006 2:02 PM  
Blogger Asma said...

Assalam o alaykum w.w.!

"Bass shaadi karo "

don't give it much of thinking ... enjoy ... shaddi tu honi hii hay naaa akhir kaar :)

so enjoy like good old days :>

btw, thanks for coming by my blog :)

wassalam

March 07, 2006 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi nutta :p

wers ur twin lol

March 07, 2006 4:08 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

asma: haha..nooooo..but really tho..we can't plan our lives to a "t" and i understand that.

zahera: hola...i'll make sure to go bak and read ur blog on the hijab issue, iA. Ur disseration sounds pretty interesting. i actually met this one chick who was working on sumthng similar as u...shes @ NYU tho...

Brotherhood: Haha..dude u luv the twin thng huh?! lol. shes @ school currently lol..:) she wont ever start a blog tho. her names maliha btw! lol hence mnm :P

March 07, 2006 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get her to start a blog.. it'll be the same as ur blog and the same posts too lol :p

March 08, 2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

brotherhood: pagal. :P

March 09, 2006 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home