Wednesday, March 22, 2006

::STILL SMILING::

Ok, I know I already posted for today, but I just wanted to share....

Today, I got one of the best compliments of my life and i'm still smiling from it! One of my gori friends from law school told me that she just knew that I was worth being friends with from Orientation day. She said that it was my face that had something where she just knew that I was a good person. The funny thing is that I don't really hang out w/ her all that much; maybe get in an im session once every coupla weeks. InshAllah, I hope I can live up to that.

wasalaam :D

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

March 23, 2006 12:38 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

#1MNM: malfunction!!!!:P

Z: awww! email/text me bout it! :P


xoxo... ws :)

March 23, 2006 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salaam :D

hey evil twin.. wassup :D

March 23, 2006 7:12 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

Z: mostly @ the freakn' library :( i emailed u tho! i'll totally look forward to ur reply. our time diff's are gay! i always miss u online! iA we'll talk again ;)

Bro!!! salaam! now i got my dose of "evil twiness" i was getting too nice over here w/o u reminding me! hehe :P

March 23, 2006 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that girl knows nothing of judging people..you're evil...evil

March 26, 2006 11:36 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

nabeel: oh yea?! ur the devil in a cute lil person's body! LOL

March 27, 2006 5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the best compliment I have ever received as well. I truly meant what I said. It makes me smile that what I said made you smile. I can tell this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

April 10, 2006 3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home