Tuesday, March 14, 2006

bAbY CoMe BaCk!!!

Hola! okay so u guys haveta excuse me for not writing.... My battery charger isn't here yet so i'm still w/o my baby {i.e. the laptop} :( It sux, I know!!! Dude, i'm like addicted to my computer and now i'm going through withdrawl or something. Everytime I see a computer or one of my friends w/ their laptop, I like attack em...haha.. its sad, but true. Well, InshAllah by the end of this week my baby'll be working! :P

here'r some cool quotes i came across...

You have nobler things to do than merely die.
-- Sathya Sai Baba


We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-- Oscar Wilde

wasalaam :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Reza said...

I am addicted to computing.. I feel your pain.. My condolences :(. :D

March 14, 2006 4:07 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

reza: haha yea thanx!

March 15, 2006 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home