Saturday, March 11, 2006

blahhhhhhhh

Ok..since reza { http://disseminationforall.blogspot.com/} prompted me to write...I decided to get over my laziness & fill ya guys in.

****

::sigh:: so, the fun's over. I gotta head back to NY tmrw morning {inshAllah} and I don't really wanna leave, although its shockingly warmer there than in it is in LA; I guess thats something to look forward to. woohoo...good weather and school ::sarcasm::

****

When I get back, I also haveta start looking for a new place to live! Sadly, they're rennovating my building this September and so I haveta move! :'( So starts the search for an apt in Manhattan...if u know nethng bout Manhattan, u'd be shuddering @ this point. Please pray that this process goes easy...cuz finding an apartment in Manhattan is like finding a straight person in San Fran...pretty much non-existent.

****

Ooo..today i'm going to one of those all girls, dance party! I luuuvvv those...the hijabi's can break it down and I get ta booty dance..lol. Boys, i'm sure u wanna know wut else goes down @ these lil shindigs...but, sorry...i'm not tellinnnnnnnnggg :P

****

alrighty..ima go get ready for my party...so i'll holla @ ya guys l8r!


wasalaam :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Reza said...

Aww your going back :_(? Well I hope you find a nice cosy cute place to live in and find it without much difficulty inshAllah. Oo btw no need to tell abut the party.. I already know and I dont wanna know at the same time <-- does that make sense.. I dont know lol.

March 11, 2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home