Sunday, May 07, 2006

Busy Bee :)


Asalam'alaykum!


Sorry, i've been a lil M.I.A. lately! I have finals coming up this week and next and so i've been studying like a maniac! InshAllah they'll be over soon and i'll be done with my first year of law school!!! It went by so quick, alhumdulillah! I don't have time to write anything lengthy today, but inshAllah I will @ my first chance!

****

I'd been kinda of neglectful of my exercising habits lately and so I decided to go running in Central Park today. Lets just say, i'm so sore right now, i'm whimpering with every step :( Two days of running after like a month of nothing is pretty hardcore! But alhumdulillah it still feels great.


OH! I saw a lady walking her cat on a leash!!! :O I couldn't help it, I started laughing out loud!!! Then this guy next to me saw and started laughing too! It was sooo hilarious. The lady just kind of gave us a dirty look. Wut?! You better expect some reactions like that if you decide to walk your cat in public like that, woman! lol

...And, OMG! I totally wanna row a boat in the lake! After finals InshAllah! :P


wasalaam :)


p.s. please make a quick du'a for me during this stressful time! Jazakallah :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Iqra Bismi Rabbika said...

HEY i've tried to walk my cat...she just squirms though...

did this lady have a secret??

May 07, 2006 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home