Friday, August 25, 2006

Moving Day....

*~ Asalam'alaykum wr wb~*

My flight to NY is in a few hours and I will be back in the City for another year of law school..yippee. For some reason, although i've done it all before; moving to a new apartment, living alone and going to law school, i'm more anxious this time than I was the first time around. Maybe it's becuase I now know how difficult it all was! Ignorance really is bliss at times. Then again, inshAllah I can use my experiences to make things easier for me this time around. Well, whatever it is, I pray that Allah swt make things easy for me and that this year is much more successful to me than the last. Ameen :)

***

I'll probably be MIA for a few because of my move. Please keep me in your dua's. Jazakallah.

Wasalaam,

Madiha :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back dork :fist:

August 25, 2006 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(

August 26, 2006 1:11 AM  
Blogger Zaynab Dismantled said...

Safe journey & hope you settle in quickly :)

And thanks :)

Fiamanillah x

August 26, 2006 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe trip
have a peaceful time :) He!He!He!
Wish you well

August 28, 2006 3:33 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

b'hood: haha becareful wut u wish for :p

#1 mnm: :(

zaynab: thanks zay and of course ne time :)

zingtrial: jazaks...peaceful time! hahah yea rite..i'll try. Today's my first day of class...gonna go buy books soon..ewwww lol


wasalaam everyone & thanks for your dua's...

Madiha

August 28, 2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Almira said...

Oh how nice a apartment of your own. You will like this new part of your life. Have a safe move!

August 28, 2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Good luck and have a safe trip sis. Inshallah it won't be too bad.. it's quite exciting right? And I'm sure fall in NYC is lovely!!

August 28, 2006 5:49 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

almira: jazakallah and yea iA :)

Hanna: NYC in the fall is great...cept all the rain's kinda annoying to walk round in :( Still, its good to be bak so far...

wasalaam,

Madiha

August 30, 2006 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home