Saturday, February 18, 2006

Bismillah Rahman Rahim



Masha'Allah, today, I started a chapter of the Muslim Law Student Association @ my school....I know there's a lotta work involved and its gonna take up a whole heck of my time, time that I don't really have. Its totally important to establish a Muslim community @ school, since students spend most of their time there. So, since my intentions are in hopes of creating a haven for muslim students, I pray for Allah {swt} to aid me in my endeavors and make this group a success....

****

::: rabana a'tayna fidunya hasanathan wa fil akhirati hasnathan wa qina azaban'nar :::

{ameen}


wasalaam :)~


12 Comments:

Blogger Raja Pakistani said...

If you're over at NYU Law all's I gotta say is you guys have one of the nicest libraries I've ever seen.

February 19, 2006 3:38 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

rooqster: haha..naw man..but i visited their library recently, and its totally like an old school British, gentlemen's clubhouse....lol...i could never study there.

ws :)

February 19, 2006 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salaam brother :D

ameen @ dua! :)

February 20, 2006 1:24 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 20, 2006 1:39 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

Brotherhood: LMAO! wut makes u think i'm a "brother?" lol..i can forgive u tho..this time! btw..Jazakallahfor the dua

:P

February 20, 2006 1:41 AM  
Blogger Asmaa said...

Hey that's excellent :) Good luck with that and may Allah (SWT) reward you.

February 20, 2006 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i'm so sorry :o lol my bad

i mean, sister! :p

mnm = eminem lol

February 20, 2006 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha are you really a twin? :o

February 20, 2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger Abu Turab said...

Assalamu alaikum

Which law school do you attend?

masalama

February 20, 2006 8:58 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

abdulhaqq: New York Law School... (NYLS)

:)

February 20, 2006 9:58 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

asmaa: thanx..{inshaAllah!} :D

February 21, 2006 12:14 AM  
Blogger Raja Pakistani said...

Lol "old school British" and "gentlemen's clubhouse" are how a library should be. :-)

February 22, 2006 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home