Sunday, March 26, 2006

Note To Self...


Note to Self:

It doesn’t mean you’re a hypocrite just because you do one thing but not everything,
it simply means you’re trying your best and improving yourself as a person

~Salaam~

Sorry I didn't post earlier. I've been like living @ the library lately, yea yea, i have no life ::wutever:: Hey, but @ least this time, I was able to get the room with the 180 degree view of Downtown NYC! hehe...so i guess its not that bad.

****

I've also been pretty busy with a bunch of different projects; basically running around like a chicken without its head! But, Alhumdulillah the freakn appellate brief i've been working on since last week is pretty much complete! :::sigh::: iA I hope I get at least a decent grade on that thing. Last nite, I went to one of the Islamic Center @ NYU's Shuruq week events. I went cuz my roomate made me, but it was boring, some folk- tale telling British guy who studied in Turkey. He kinda reminded me of that lil, arab dude @ the opening of Aladdin (wuts his name, again?). haha yea..so me and another friend ditched that joint to go watch the bhangra show happening a coupla floors below. A lot more fun for sure! LOL...

ok, bak to the brief folks and please make du'a that I finish soon! jazakallah!

wasalaam :)


** quote from "The Hijab Article" by Zahera**

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey salaam :D nite nite

March 26, 2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

Z: haha omg..u've lost it! lol :P

brotherhood: ws :P

March 27, 2006 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home