Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Quote.

...Wealth has no permanence: It comes in the morning, and at night it is scattered to the winds. Physical beauty too has no importance, for a rosy face is made pale by the scratch of a single thorn. Noble birth also is of small account, for many become fools of money and horses. Many a nobleman's son has disgraced his father by his wicked deeds.
Don't court a person full of talent either, even if he seems exquisite in that respect:
take warning from the example of Iblis.
Iblis had knowledge, but since his love was not pure, he saw in Adam nothing but a figure of clay.

****

*~Mawlana Jalaluddin Rumi~*

On a side note: Two of my friends are flying in from LA & staying with me for a coupla days!!! And...my mom's sending me my shipment of kabobs & Power Bars. Like those things aren't found in Manhattan! ::lol:: But they're from home & that's wut makes em special! :P

wasalaam :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and movies

April 04, 2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger Veiled Knight said...

"my mom's sending me my shipment of kabobs & Power Bars. Like those things aren't found in Manhattan! ::lol:: But they're from home & that's wut makes em special! :P "

salaam..insha'Allah you're well... alhamdulillah :)...moms are a Mercy..

take care,ttys insha'Allah,duas

April 05, 2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

#1mnm: yaay!

veiled Knight: Salaam! Aww i know, alhumdulillah!

April 05, 2006 4:27 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

ahy: don't worry, i'm just using the guys quote! lol :P

April 06, 2006 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home