Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm a Surviva', I'm Gonna Make it, I Will Survive and Keep on Surviving :P

~Asalam'alaykum~


Sorry i've been neglectful of my blog and (as a couple of you complained) caused some of you withdrawl ::lol:: I'm just trying to get past this week and then its FREEDOM (inshAllah). My last crappy final is on Monday, but its the largest exam; 4 hrs and a coupla essays long.

****


Alhumdulillah, so far, law schools great, but the only part that sucks is finals and the amount of competativeness displayed at this time. The competativeness in the air's so thick you can choke on it. Seriously. Not only is the final exam 100% of your grade, exams are not graded on a curve. So basically, everyone's fighting for themselves and the top position; and although most of us remember to play nicely with each other, others forget and become highly secretive and what not. It's so gay!!! Fine, life isn't fair, but it doesn't haveta be mean!!

****

Well, I guess it's just something I haveta learn to get used to and inshAllah I pray that I don't turn into that person who hides or doesn't share information with my friends. I'm not gonna lay it out, but i'll share it especially if they ask me. Survival of the fittest is not a nice theory sometimes and because in the end, the fittest may not be the happiest.


Wasalaam :)

1 Comments:

Blogger CG said...

i am KING SHADY!

May 26, 2006 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home