Wednesday, May 24, 2006

*Shaadi Season*


~ Asalam'Alaykum~

Like every year, the beginning of summer brings about the start of the shaadi (wedding) season; and now that it's summer, that's where I find myself, in the midst of shaadi preparations. haha..no, not mine! But still, a really close friends, so it's practically like @ my house.


Even before I left for LA, my sister began lamenting to me about making up a dance for the mehndi, which is this Friday. Now, I have till Friday to learn a dance, and if i'm a good student, two! So, since my first day back (Monday) that's what i've been doing for the past couple of days and I seriously feel like i'm in boot camp...desi dance Boot Camp of all things! lol

I'll let ya'll know if I look like a freak on Friday, iA I hope not. Hey, I've got a secret up my sleeve, the fact that my sister and I do the dance together...two twins who look so alike..we automatically get the wow so different and so even if we suck, it doesnt really matter lol. Cuz, aww, we're sooo cute. *rolling eyes* lol :P


More updates later iA...gotta go... more dancing :

wasalaam :)

~ madiha ~

5 Comments:

Blogger Hanna said...

ur a twin? how cool is that? dont worry, im sure you'll rock.. but yeah, like you said, the wow factor is definitely there!! Make sure u take pics.. and email me with them!!! (if u dont wanna put them up on ur blog that is!) ;) have a great time.xx (wish i could join u..sounds like so much fun!)

May 25, 2006 6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish a had a twine sister...But I believe my parents would've got rid of one of us ;) Have fun girl ...

May 26, 2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger Veiled Knight said...

salaam..hey howd the wedding n all that shabaaam go? :)
tc duas
wasalam

May 29, 2006 3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://i4.tinypic.com/110kj8j.gif

hahaha

May 29, 2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

hanna: u didnt know i was a twin? Yea, sorry, there's 2 of me :P
lol ohhh...and sure i'll email ya pix :P

neverland: haha aww..i'm sure not. It'd be 2x the fun!

vk: don't worry, ima write out the drama iA :P

brotherhood: haha uhoh i'm scared :P chking homie....

June 01, 2006 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home