Sunday, June 25, 2006

*~ Asalam'alaykum ~*

The last couple of days have been building up to a crazy next three weeks of partying. Yesterday, I was invited to one of my friend's family's business Grand Opening. They own the largest auto body shops in Southern California and all I gotta say is, am I glad they love me, cuz whenever I ding something on my car (or...ahem on my dad's..eek) I have someplace to go...hehe...

MashAllah the Arab's definitely know how to throw a party. From valet service to the food, the party rocked; and after grabbing some food from Carousel (Arab joint in Hollywood ya'll should try out), checking out the exotic cars and trying to pick up some of the hot Arab guys..(haha ok ok fine, that's a lie! ), we headed to my other friend's graduation party.

My friend graduated with her Bachelor's in English from UCLA and i've known her since before high school. I'm glad I got to see all my old friends from high school and the Masjid Youth Group, especially because I've moved to NYC in the past year. We didn't do anything amazing at the party just hung out, played some air hockey, and watched a movie in her theater. Yea, I said theater, like all "MTV Cribs" style :O ...pretty tyte I must say. Every house should come with that! :P


Anywho...alhumdulillah, today's a chill day...I just wanna veg out in front of the t.v.

~ wasalaam ~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wasnt invited :(

June 25, 2006 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in home thetar... vow.

June 26, 2006 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home