Sunday, June 04, 2006

...Summertime... And the Livin's Easy...

*~Asalam'alaykum~*

A grip of stuff has taken place in the past coupla days...

My parents left for the east coast on Friday, so... home alone with the credit cards and cars for a week..woohoo! Except they left a freaken calendar of CHORES for everyday that they're gone! Some of which include watering the precious plants that they don't trust anyone else watering... argh!Yea, so we've decided on paying the gardner a 'lil extra this week...lol
{That's a pic of the precious garden lol -->}

****

The other day I tried something kinda new. Acupuncture. I've always had this lower back pain, most likey from being on the computer all the time! It's pretty minor, but still, its there. Firstly, yea its kinda freaky to see needles poking out of you, and yea they're sorta big, but surprisingly it doesn't hurt. It seemed to help somewhat, but I'll have to go a couple more times to see if it's really working.



****

Today I went swimming, just like i've been doing for the past couple of days. I seriously think that the pool is the best thing about summer, although i'm sure my mom would disagree. Desi's generally tend to stay away from the sun, especially the girls... cuz you know the sun causes diseases or something...yea, and the main disease being a TAN*rolling eyes* lol...

****


After my the pool party, I went to the local Street Fair with my little cousins :)
Fairs are so much fun! I didn't sit on any of the rides, but it was fun to see my cousins having a good time. So far summer's been summer-like alhumdulillah....and i'm trying to enjoy every bit because i'm sure it'll be over before I know it!

later...wasalaam :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Hanna said...

*sigh* summer is just too heavenly.. u sound like you're having a wicked time sis!! :) go for it and enjoy it while it lasts..

June 04, 2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

z: haha yea for sure..come on over babe! lol

I luv water balloon fights too!

hanna: well iA i'm trying to...but now my dad's like i gotta get a job.so thats kinda killing the spirit a little lol...wutever for now :)

June 05, 2006 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do i see cotton candy :o

June 12, 2006 8:36 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

brotherhood: nope. its candy flosssssssss..get it rite u wierdo!lol :P

June 13, 2006 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home