Thursday, July 20, 2006

I ain't fallin for it this time!

Brunch in the City.

That's the title of the evite I received this morning. Pretty innocent sounding right? Wrong. I fell for it last time, but they can't fake me out twice! Some of you may remember my other seemingly nice, innocent get together..yeah the *cough* naseeb *cough* event.
  • Deer In Headlights


  • One embarrassing moment thwarted one more left to damage control! I just sent a "personal" email meant for one Muslim Bar Association Officer, to the entire Board of Directors. Sometimes I wonder how I even make it through the day on my own. *ugh*

    ~ wasalaam ~

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Iboo LaL said...

    hahahahahah dang, they almost got you again.

    July 20, 2006 4:04 PM  
    Blogger Asmaa said...

    HAH, I'm glad you got out safe this time ;) And hey, we all make those email mistakes, some of which are terribly, terribly embarrassing.

    Not that I'm trying to comfort you or anything...

    July 20, 2006 7:05 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha what was it :p

    July 20, 2006 10:30 PM  
    Blogger neuroticnoon said...

    wow lol,man they must really love you!

    aww i've made my fair share of emial blunders!

    ws

    July 21, 2006 12:42 PM  
    Blogger MnM310 said...

    iboo lal: yea next time u come to nyc..u can take my place lol

    asmaa: lol thanks!

    brotherhood: wut was wut, silly?

    neuroticnoon: i know..they just need to leave me alone! :P

    ~ ws ~

    July 25, 2006 3:56 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home