Wednesday, April 12, 2006

stressed.


~Asalamwalaikum~

I feel stressed! :(

Somtimes my parents'll be like, you're so young and all you are is a student, what do you have to be stressed about? We have bills, a family to take care of, a house to run, blah blah blah ( zone em out @ this point). Mmm, being a student's stressful people! So many depending on you to succeed, get freakn' awesome grades and if you don't, hello! there's that risk of ending up a hobo on the streets, or worse, living in your parents basement & sending out rishta's via video dating. lol

...but seriously I'm sure a lot of students are going through final exam stress this month, and i'm no different. School would be so awesome if we didn't have exams! Actually, I think i'd do so much better without em. ::sigh:: Just wishful thinking, I know.

****

So, I decided to start yoga again. Don't laugh! Yoga's so not woosy and will totally kick your butt if you've never tried it. Recently though, some of my friends have been doing this new kinda yoga, Bikram Yoga and I think i'm totally gonna give it a try. Its done in a 105 deg. dry sauna for 90 mins! All those people in desert countries are probably thinking we're crazy paying money to exercise in the heat, but, hey! The only thing they ask is that you not leave the room! ahhh! Well, I won't knock it till i've tried it. iA ima go this Friday and let ya'll know if I survive!

alrighty later skaters!

wasalaam :P

6 Comments:

Blogger Zaynab Dismantled said...

"105 deg. dry sauna for 90 mins!"

Whoa. Damn. Try it? Me? Never.

April 12, 2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger Veiled Knight said...

Salam
^^agreed.
Wasalam

April 12, 2006 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rishta via video dating!! LOL

April 12, 2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger Reza said...

You know I can understand your perdicament. I tell my mother all this studying sucks and she says Enjoy Beta.. Its the time to enjoy right now. Parhai ka zamana is the best. Later you have so many responsibilities and etc etc etc :|. WHat do you say to that ?.. I have no idea since I dont know about life lol so she might be right :P.

April 13, 2006 12:41 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

zaynab dismantled: haha...I don't mind doing it to look hot! lol

veiled Knight: haha..next year honey..ur all mine! :P

Zahera: haha dOh! i went shopping most of the day today...bought muhself $100 shoes :P ::slaps hand on head:: LOL

brotherhood: wut!?! wasn't that ur video i saw the other day? U were the last dude on the far right in the second row of guys.

reza: yea i guess ur rite..but for now..school's hella stressful!

April 13, 2006 1:08 AM  
Blogger Asmaa said...

Hey man, we're all stressing out right now, you're not alone! :)

But don't worry about it - the way I comfort myself is by saying "it'll be over soon enough" and then, it like, is. (insert image of blonde bobbing head)

April 13, 2006 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home