Wednesday, June 28, 2006

*~Asalam'alaykum~*

...Fries....chips & salsa....naan....

I'm hungry.


Low carb diets suck.

Nowadays all I have is this gnawing hunger, it even wakes me up in the middle of the night. I'm on a mission to get ridda some body fat and that requires low amounts of carbs and higher amounts of protien. Meh. I think its unatural for a desi to have such low amounts of carbs, but then again beauty knows no pain!!!

In other news, tomorrow my sister and I are gonna go spend the night at my cousins house, aka the shaadi house. All the fam's flying in starting Thursday for the shaadi which is on Saturday. InshAllah it should be fun, but in the meanwhile my sister and i've been trying to make up a few dances for the mehndi, which by the way is Friday and we just began about an hour ago :O

*la la la Aaja nachale e aaja nachale* :P

Ma'salaama...

13 Comments:

Blogger That Mash Guy said...

I'm doing it too... its not too bad..

June 28, 2006 4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when girls come together! Ha ha ha! You reminded me of my cousins!

June 28, 2006 5:22 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

mash: Yea, I guess. its definitely worth it in the end tho.

Neverland: aww thanx and yea its totally fun! :)

June 28, 2006 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're high on fries :p haha foolio

June 28, 2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

brotherhood: lol..me?! UR the sicko who luvs his fries & eats em like there ain't no tmrw. :P

zahera: lool..U better not encourage him! Or else ima haveta take some drastic measures LOL... :| <--thass my angry face}

June 29, 2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger That Mash Guy said...

Is McDonalds Halal? even if the food was I doubt the comapnies practices would be -_-

aint been to one in years *PUKE*

June 30, 2006 6:47 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

zahera: *eww* McDondald's is the McGay!

Mash: haha the fish burgers are halal i guess..but eww i agree, fast food sux hardcore. See Z, I'm not the only one who thinks that! :P

Z: dirt? moi? *angelic* :D

June 30, 2006 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

angelic?
Ha, like m? On the outside maybe ? :-p

i miss you foolio.

July 02, 2006 11:37 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

anon: miss u too :) {I hope this is the person i think it is *-) lol }

July 03, 2006 4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im not a dude, dude:-D so now u shud know .... big hint: keep me anony :-D lol

July 03, 2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

haha anon, i know i knw..just making sure freak! agar larka hota? i'd be dead! *eek* lol

July 04, 2006 4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol haha i wudda pointed @ u laughed :-D..i guess im just the official anony of this blog ..yahoooooo

July 04, 2006 3:20 PM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

hahah the resident wierdo anony more like it j/k j/k :P lol

July 04, 2006 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home