Friday, June 30, 2006

Stalked

~ Jummah Mubarak ~

I'm still at my cousin's house in the O.C. for the weekend, and finally got a few minutes to myself. InshAllah tonight's the mehndi and my sister and I, thank god, have our dance down.


Dude, shaadi's really ARE a place for getting hooked up! Every freakn aunty has like a hidden agenda. I was being too naive when I thought some aunty was just genuinely interested when she asked me what I was studying, how many brother's and sister's i've got, what my mom's name is, what my dad does, etc, etc... I think I got suspicious when she asked me my height. LOL..j/k j/k, i'm not thaat dumb :P

I know it's the way things are, but i'd rather have things be more straight forward. I mean if you're trying to hook your son up and you're interested in me, then just go at it all directly! It shouldn't be like a covert operation! Sheesh! lol

Now, all I gotta work on is escaping S. Aunty. Who is she you wonder? A mother with two single sons, that's who. :O Let pray she quits stalking me, cuz I ain't interested! lol


wasalaam,

~ Madiha ~

10 Comments:

Blogger neuroticnoon said...

Salaam,

Lol yeah i know what you mean. thats why i think they should go and talk to our parents, rather than hassling us !

hmmt thats a tough one, see they should really segregate weddings into age groups that way you don't have to worry about stalkers!
actually then the stalkers might be the guys!
oh the problems we face.

Jumma Mabrook to you to!

ws

July 01, 2006 7:12 AM  
Blogger *Under*Cover*Sister* said...

lol.
hahaha.

word. but i guess my mums the same so i cant talk.

hope the mehndi goes well
x

July 01, 2006 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha foolio.. not feeling so evil now are you? :evil:

July 02, 2006 1:07 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

z: haha...yea well the baldness is a factor! having lotsa fun aH :) Got some money for stopping the groom & bride @ the door :P

neuroticnoon: ws! haha u should see anonymous's comment on my post about segregated weddings :P We can stalk better than the boyzz! lol :P

undercuver: haha dude..we totally rocked the mehndi :P we had ta ancore..its the cute twin factor i tell ya ;) lol

bro Man: lol.. yea yea..u keep telling urself that. I'm just learning as i go, getting eviler by the day homie! :P

July 02, 2006 4:40 AM  
Blogger Reza said...

Salams :). Kaysee ho.. Im back from my hiatus.. Hope you are fine.. Best of luck :). Dont get hooked up.. I thought you already were... :P.

July 02, 2006 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..oh snap.

covert operation..2 funny :)

Ohh i know an S.Aunty w/ two sons..only shes not located in LA..and shes @ her home not at a wedding in LA..so can't be her... but if u wan ti can drop her a line 4 u? :-D

peace

July 02, 2006 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salamaleykum!
HAHAHAAH...yo!thats so cool..at least sumone has an eye on you.
i dont think my family is desi enough for such 'shealth operations'..lol.
normally we just ask someone to do our dirty work.

July 03, 2006 3:38 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

reza: asalam'alaykum & welcome bak! :P

anonymous: covert operation to the MAX! almost kinda scary actually lol..

afzal: hahah yea its kinda cool i guessssssss..lol but i thought it was inherent in every desi. Trust me, they're probably looking, if not family, then definitely someone around u! u better be worried boy...ignorance may be bliss, but it could also get u hitched! lol :P

July 03, 2006 4:46 AM  
Blogger That Mash Guy said...

Stalkin is good.

Happy Birthday

July 03, 2006 6:51 AM  
Blogger MnM310 said...

Z: :D THANK YOU!!! since u called me the evil twin ima haveta not say the other nice thing i was gonna say to u *sticks tongue out @ Z* :P

Mash: Hey homie, thanx! And stalking, good? haha, actually i agree, but as long as i'm doing the stalking, not the one being stalked :P lol

July 03, 2006 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home